Makers vs. Robots on Main @ Wild Joes!

Overlord's picture

See robots and other sweet projects built by local makers @ Wild Joes during Sweet Pea!

The Bozeman Makerspace (Facebook Event Page) & Gallatin Valley Robotics Center will be doing a little "Show and Tell" this Sweet Pea @ Wild Joes on main.

Any member is free to bring in any project they are working on, or would like to show off!

I bet we might even have a few T-Shirts to give away ;)

Everyone is invited!

Make : Create : Hack : Learn!

8 comments

JonM's picture

by JonM on Mon, 08/01/2011 - 11:23

I'll bring the (hopefully finished) pedal, the FrankenTheremin, and the USB-enabled "magnify everything until it looks gross" machine.

Overlord's picture

by Overlord on Wed, 08/03/2011 - 01:42

I've got the T-Shirts, the most useless machine, the persistence light (I'm going to mount on a bike wheel for better usage, and I promise a family friendly message), and some basic Arduino example projects that people can mess with live.

I'll also provide some sort of flyer thing to pass out (if you want some verbage speak now or settle for pure doom)

Maybe Gary can provide something neat, and I'll see if wiley might offer up his sweet bike for display (and maybe his little robots as well)

Also if anyone reads this post, feel free to bring in your pet projects!

JonM's picture

by JonM on Wed, 08/03/2011 - 11:53

T-shirts!! Sounds like you won.

Overlord's picture

by Overlord on Thu, 08/04/2011 - 12:08

Finally have a perfect screen. Tested it last night and all seems great. I'm sure I'll set the screen on fire somehow between now and Saturday.

JonM's picture

by JonM on Thu, 08/04/2011 - 15:34

Or find some way to de-solder something critical. I don't know how that works either leave me alone I'm a high-concept man.

by Jasmine on Thu, 08/11/2011 - 20:39

Where's those pictures? :D Also I'll be back on Monday, so I'll be attending meetings again. Hooray! Hope I haven't missed too much.

JonM's picture

by JonM on Thu, 08/18/2011 - 23:27

I put 'em in the communal dropbox! At least I think I did. Hmmm...

Overlord's picture

by Overlord on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 22:23

Posted a few photos from the Sweet Pea event ;)

© 2014 Bozeman MakerSpace.. Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.